color_logo_transparent.png
 

jlt Crowdsale

Jolt Tokens [JLT] are intended to be used as a payment method for Jolt Stations upon successful launch of the Jolt Project.

Jolt Tokens are not intended to be, nor is it being conveyed as an asset, security, stake, or proof of ownership, or equivalent rights, or any right to receive dividends, other payments, or intellectual property rights, or any other form of participation in or relating to the Jolt Project or any of it's affiliates.

The holders of Jolt tokens are only entitled to use Jolt Tokens as described in
this document once successfully developed. Also, the purchase of Jolt Tokens will allow the holder to make decisions about future exchange listings, features on relevant cryptocurrency websites, future bounty campaigns, etc via token holder voting polls, or to resell the tokens.

Initially, 25% of the crowdsale will be allocated to the development team. The remaining 75% will be held in reserve and token holders will vote on the release of funds to the development team once milestone outlined in our Whitepaper have been met. All changes to the Jolt Network, i.e  Private Jolt Station locations, implementation of other cryptocurrencies being accepted at Jolt Stations, exchange listings, etc will be voted on by Jolt Token holders.

Jolt Tokens are a utilitarian digital product, and are not to be seen as an investment opportunity. All participants in the crowd sale agree, acknowledge, & understand that there is no predetermined, perceived, or conveyed future monetary gains to be made by participating in this crowd sale.

1 ETH = 2500 JLT + 15% Bonus

1 JLT = 0.25 USD

Min - 0.1 ETH

 

 

Name *
Name
Enter your ETH address below to receive Jolt Tokens
I have read and agree to the terms outlined above. *